GLORY OF EMPTINESS
DIRECTOR: Jasmin Duraković
YEAR / DURATION: 2021 • 100’
- SSCREENPLAY: Jasmin Duraković
- CINEMATOGRAPHY: Šahin Šišić
- EDITOR: Fadil Komarica
- SCORE: Toni Lović
- CAST: Senad Bašić, Ena Kurtalić, Vanesa Glođo, Izudin Bajrović, Tihomir Stanić, Belma Salkunić, Selma Štrbo, Haris Burina, Slaven Knezović, Mirsad Tuka, Jusuf Hadžifejzović
- PRODUCER: Amira Kudumović
- COMPANY: SCENA
- DISTRIBUTION: Media Aquisition
In a world that has long since lost its soul, but also the values that the individual is fighting for, middle-aged Sado – a man searching for his long borrowed books and searches for his own, but also the lost human identity along the way. He lives like a lone wolf in need of a bit of love. As he searches for the books he borrowed to different friends and passersby in his rich social and private life, he tries to find new balance and harmony in life.
About the director
Jasmin Duraković (Bugojno, 1966), director, producer and playwright, directed the feature films Nafaka (2006), Sevdah for Karim (2010), The Final Barrier (2016), and the TV film I Am from Krajina, the Country of Chestnuts (2013). He received several international awards for his films. He was the creative producer of several big TV projects that have seen great regional success (Crazy, Confused, Normal;Visa for the Future, Welcome to Orient Express, and other).
- Valli Cinema – 23.07.2022